Study Tour: Where People Work
Thursday, June 13, 2019
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Open to All Attendees
Separate registration required
The tour will include three different types of workspace:
- A Class A office tower for rent: One Museum Place is a newly completed mixed use building located in Jing An District. Developed by Hines and designed by Gensler, One Museum Place is a TOD project on top of a subway station and next to Shanghai Natural History Museum.
- A renovated building with two co-working spaces and traditional office space: Ascendas Innovation Place is an office tower located in the People’s Square area. Acquired by Ascendas-Singbridge several years ago, the building went through a substantial renovation. The building has become a popular place for business events with lower six floors used for co-working space and upper floors used for traditional office space.
- A headquarters building of one of China’s largest conglomerates: Bund Finance Center is a large mixed-use complex developed and owned by Fosun Group, one of the largest conglomerates in mainland China. Designed by Sir Norman Foster, the main tower provides a clear view of the Bund and Lujizaui.
Things to Know
- Tours depart from Jing An Shangri-La’s hotel lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Tours take place rain or shine, so please be prepared!
How to Register
After you have registered for the 2019 ULI Asia Pacific Summit, your confirmation email will prompt you to sign up for the study tour. If you have already registered for the Summit and would like to sign up for the study tour, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.