Study Tour: Where People Shop
Thursday, June 13, 2019
1:30 PM – 5:40 PM
Open to All Attendees
Separate registration required
The tour will take the participants to several shopping centers:
- L+ Mall is one of the city’s newest shopping centers developed by Lujiazui Group. Designed by SOM and Benoy, the shopping center is part of a TOD mixed-use project located south of Luijiazui.
- Located south of Xintiandi, LuOne is a recently completed shopping center in a TOD mixed-use project developed by CapitaLand and Morgan Stanley Real Estate.
- A quick tour at Lifehub@Jinqiao, a community style shopping plaza.
- Freshippo supermarket provides a seamless blend of the online and offline shopping experience – a successful case by China’s new retail giant Alibaba.
Things to Know
- Tours depart from Jing An Shangri-La’s hotel lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Tours take place rain or shine, so please be prepared!
How to Register
After you have registered for the 2019 ULI Asia Pacific Summit, your confirmation email will prompt you to sign up for the study tour. If you have already registered for the Summit and would like to sign up for the study tour, contact email@example.com for assistance.