Study Tour: How Neighbourhoods Regenerate
Thursday, June 13, 2019
1:30 PM – 5:40 PM
Open to All Attendees
Separate registration required
The tour will take the participants to three urban neighbourhoods that have gone through significant regeneration and have been recognised as models of urban regeneration that retain the authenticity of the neighborhoods.
- Bridge 8 is arguably the city’s first factory-to-creative office space conversion project. It has spawned revitalisation of the surrounding areas including Tianzifang
- Yuyuan Road is a primarily residential area near Jiangsu Road Station in Changning District. The neighbourhood has been undergoing an upgrade while mostly retaining the existing architectural style and the old residents.
Things to Know
- Tours depart from Jing An Shangri-La’s hotel lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Tours take place rain or shine, so please be prepared!
How to Register
After you have registered for the 2019 ULI Asia Pacific Summit, your confirmation email will prompt you to sign up for the study tour. If you have already registered for the Summit and would like to sign up for the study tour, contact email@example.com for assistance.